ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Published: 20 May 2016
1. Customer satisfaction improvementISO strives to improve customers’ satisfaction by meeting customer requirements. By keeping your customers satisfied and fulfilling their needs, they can become returning customers. This can create customer loyalty and your company becoming a preferred choice for their needs. ADLI Logistics meets and exceeds our customers’ expectation
2. Improving process integrationBy looking at the process and procedures within the company, inefficiencies will be identified and processes can be better maintained. By improving the process fewer errors will be made, exceptional results will be produced and overall costs will be reduced.
3. Improving reputation in the industryISO is internationally recognized and the basis for creating quality management systems. Some companies may be specifically looking for a QMS requirement based on ISO:9001. This would provide a competitive advantage by having this certification. This certification opens more doors for companies as this certification may be a requirement for prospective clients and indicates a quality management system is in place.
4. Cost savingsBy reducing inefficiencies and improving operations, this can result in cost savings for your company. Also, maintaining a QMS will save labor, time, and money, which results in savings in all areas of your company.
5. Improve decision-makingA part of ISO 9001 allows you to make decisions based on evidence which assists in reducing errors. This decision-making process focuses on applying evidence and less on trial and error. The right decision will be derived much quicker and based on data.
For more information about ISO, please click here for a list of benefits.
With this certification, this will assist us in fulfilling requirements of our customers and ensure we continue to provide our quality service. ADLI Logistics provides dedicated logistics services for your transportation, warehousing, and distribution. For information about our service, fill out our contact form or call us today at 877-363-7281!