What to Consider When Buying Supply Chain Software
- Published: 26 Feb 2016
1) Create a list of features needed by your businessBefore searching for a supply chain software, create a list of what you want to be accomplished by the software. Some questions to ask yourself include:
- Will my clients be provided access to the software?
- Is the software capable of order and billing management?
- How will the software monitor my processes?
- Does the software provide inventory management capabilities?
- Will the software provide immediate, real-time access to various aspects of the supply chain?